We sell Kia Extended Warranty - KPP(Kia Protection Plus) Officially by Kia
• 96% of Warranty Buyers choose the 0% Payment Plan. Kia is proud to offer 18 payments at 0% interest. You can chose to this option(or otherwise) at checkout. Read about this popular option here >> 0% Interest Plan
• Kia dealers, nationwide, honor Kia Protection Plus (K.P.P.). Manufacturer-Backed!!! Actually . . . .the KPP contract is linked to your car's VIN#. KPP is entered into Kia's internal system in such a way that merely accessing your VIN will tell a Kia technician which plan is tied to your Kia. Once your VIN# is "in" the system Kia dealers across the country can validate your KPP contract. (therefore KPP is honored nationwide)
• All K.P.P. plans covers more years+miles than your original warranty. Due to a teired pricing structure, the earlier you buy this Kia extended warranty the lower the cost. These KPP - Kia extended warranty plans are additive coverages, meaning that the coverage that you purchase on this site, starts at time of your KPP purchase. In addition, the early-KPP purchasers have more plans(longer plans) available to them.
• A big advantage is present due to Direct Payment >>> No need for you to pay hundreds of dollars and then ...wait for reimbursement. Manufacturer-backed(Kia-backed) K.P.P. pays the dealer for the repair.
Makes alot of sense to get a Kia-backed Extended Warranty. Kia wants you to buy a Kia again. Therefore Kia wants you to *enjoy* the "Kia ownership experience"!! How's that for motivation?
• The Kia Protection Plus Warranty becomes active after two events occur. First, your completed+signed paperwork is received by our dealership. Second, it is processed by Kia, which typically takes 2 business days after we receive the signed paperwork.
All KPP repairs are made by Kia-trained technicians at Kia dealerships using OEM Kia Parts. Your car will get the best care !!!
Is Kia KPP transferable? Yes. (the charge is state-controlled but averages $50)
Can I cancel the contract and receive a refund?
Yes. (100% refundable within 60 days, if not used, and refundable after 60 days but the amt is subject to proration table)